How do imak the money

...

Donate

What I ate today. Daily plan.

Charges to my card.

How cna i acce
ss the api so that it logs thes the charges to the card. List of daily transactions... Notes overcharge and disupute.

Players

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Why im a christian.

Why I'm a christian.

Because I notice people around me that need help.

.........................................................

...................................................

..........................................................

.........................................................

...................mmm.......m..mmmmmmm

Why I'm a good Christian.

Reasons  a Christian

Good ideas for christain.

Christians and me.

Me and you times ten

Christians te ten

Me and Christianity times ten.

Me and chrostanity.

Why I'm such a good Christianity.

No comments: