So let's blog to a island life.

Let's go.

We have to figure out the phone keyboard. 

I mean this is insane. 

We have the opportunity of a life to secure are spot in a beach from our phone. 

This is great. 

We have the chance of a lifetime to make a lifestyle all our own with a smartphone.

Nothing can be better. 

Nothing is so interesting.

I want to move to a island right away.

But how do we teach ourselves to live on a island.

I want to tell you.

This is how I see it. 

The only thing I can advise is to watch the YouTube ads on how to make money.

I mean that's just how I see it. 

Make a mobile website, look through the app market. 

I mean this is it. 

I would love to teach you a get rich scheme. 

But thier is one. 

I just won't tell you. 

That's how it works. 

We have to make that cash from our phone. 

I would just blog if I was you until you learn how to run ads in the Facebook ad manager app. 

This is fun. 

That's why I blog. 

Learn all you can. 

Blogging is the way through. 

Pull yourself up by the britches and talk about stuff on your blog. 

Learn your keyboard. 

Want to study a certain subject.

Do it. 

And learn to talk and write about it. 

Their is nothing but a world of knowledge to get lost in.